Discover a city open to the sea.
1. FOUNDATION PILAR I JOAN MIRÓ.
Visit website here.
C/ Saridakis, 29. 07015 Palma. Tel. +34 971701420
2. Visit one of the oldest circular castles in Europe:
"Castillo de Bellver".
It was built in the 14th Century for King James II of Mallorca and is one of the oldest circular castles in Europe. It now houses the historical museum of Palma. From the terrace, you can enjoy amazing views of the entire city. It’s close from Hotel Horizonte.
3. Make a Courtyards's route to discover its beauty and history.
In Palma there are more than 50 typical Majorcan courtyards of the Majorcan nobility that can be visited, are characterized by stone floor with a central well and decorated with plants. They are close from Hotel Amic Horizonte.
4. Principal buildings of historic and artistic heritage of the city.
1. Baluard de Sant Pere 2. Plaça Drassana 3. Consolat de Mar 4. Passeig Sagrera 5.Llotja 6. S'Hort del Rei 7. Dalt Murada 8. Museu de Mallorca 9. Jardí del Bisbe 10.Palau Episcopal 11.Palau de l'Almudaïna 12. Cathedral de Mallorca 13. Can Oms i Can Bordills 14. Arc de l'Almudaïna 15 Consell Insular 16. Ajuntament de Palma.
6. Ride on bicycle around the fishing neighborhood of Es Molinar.
After the bath you can enjoy a stroll through the neighborhood of Portixol well known for its restaurants and terraces.
Bicycle lane from the hotel to the neighborhood and surroundings!
7. Enjoy on bicycle the Can Pere Antoni beach and views.
Is sand beach nearest to the center of Palma and from it has a privileged view of the Cathedral.
Bicycle lane from the hotel to the beach.
8. Try dishes typical Majorcan cuisine at Hotel Amic Horizonte ***
Every Sunday of the year you can enjoy a delicious buffet with delicious Majorcan dishes like snails, suckling pig, fried, etc,
And enjoy the best views of the Bay of Palma at the Hotel Amic Horizonte.
9. Enjoy a romantic dinner with the best views of the Palma Bay.
Hotel Amic Horizonte*** organizes a romantic dinner with panoramic views of Palma Bay, see the illuminated city akyline with is majestic Cathedral and cruise ships that dock in the Port of Palma city is a spectacle. *Romantic offer in Mallorca*
10. See sunset at the Parc de la Mar. overlooking the sea.
The Parc de la Mar is an urban park built over the sea alongside the walls of Palma and a great place to enjoy the sunset while the imposing Gothic Cathedral of Palma is reflected in the waters of the artificial lake. In summer outdoor movies are projected.
11. Enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Porto Pi Center. Lots of shops at your disposal
Porto Pi Center is the reference center and the main shopping center of Palma (is 5 minutes’ walk away from Hotel Amic Horizonte) with a wide range of shopping facilities, restaurants and entertainment. The center has 140 shops where you can shop, eat, walk and have fun. Website
12. Swim in the Crystal water of Cala Comtessa. Sand Beach and rocks located in Calvià.
Situated at nine kilometres from Palma, between Punta des Bufador and Platja d'Illetes. This beach is one of the nicest near Palma. It offers spectacular views on their descent to the beach and usually very clean.