From HOTEL AMIC HORIZONTE
Flat, mountain and super mountain!!
ROAD BIKE OR CITY BIKE, YOU MUST RIDE IN FRONT THE CATHEDRAL OF PALMA.
Coll de sa Creu - Road
Puig Major- Road - Road
Na Burguesa - Road
Inca-Sineu - Road
Cathedral of Palma - City
Promenade Palma Bay - City
El Toro - City
Rules and Safety Precautions to ride in Mallorca.
1. Wear lights and reflective clothing which can be seen from at least 150 metres away.
2. Use standardised helmets.
3. Ride as far to the right as possible on roads. Cyclists can ride in columns of two abreast. Ride in single file in places where visibility is poor.
4. On inter-city roads, turn from the right.
5. No cycling is allowed on motorways or highways.
6. Bring extra food and drink. High energy food such as chocolate, dried fruit and bananas are recommended. Water is very important, especially in summer.
7. Be careful with the sun. Riding many hours in the sun may burn skin, even in winter. Use the protective sun cream best suited to your type of skin
8. Respect the flora and fauna along the way. Close the doors or gates you pass through behind you. Do not continue when trespassing is not allowed.